Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Stamp Challenge

I was recently challenged by my good friend Jeanette to come up with some different use for one her stamps that she was hating & even contemplating getting rid of.

Here is what I did with this lovely Reindeer stamp.
All the papers are from my own stash.

On this card I used Chocolate Chip ink on the stamp which I also used to sponge around the image after I'd cropped it. I also used the scallop punch to create the green border, the other punch was one from my stash but the new eyelet border punch would work even better but I'm still waiting to get my own as I accidentally ordered yet another scallop punch by mistake.


On my second card I used a Versamark inkpad & Heat & Stick powder which I heated & then applied Dazzling Diamond Glitter to. The red scalloped square was made using the scallop punch.



On my last card I used a special type of card from my stash that when you stamp onto it with a Versamark inkpad it looks like expense preprinted embossed toppers.


This picture shows what I'm trying to describe better. The sentiment is from the new Best Yet set which is a level 1 hostess set, so if you fancy earning this stamp set for free why not contact me to arrange a party.







No comments:

Post a Comment