Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Saturday 6 February 2010

Easter is coming

I was challenged to make a card without sponging any edges, something I have not done for such a long time so I decided to do a card with fresh colours.
So here is my Easter swivel top card using the A Good Egg stamp set. This card I saw in the Splitcoast stampers gallery last year before we even got this stamp set. I loved it then & made a sketch of it in the hope we would get this set sometime. Unfortunately I cannot find the original card now but when I do I'll add the link here.

The closed card


The card when opened

Recipe
Stamp set: A Good Egg (114974)
Card: Certain Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Paper: Tea Party (115158)
Ribbon: Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain (110043)
Ink: Basic Black
Misc: Markers, Brads,
Punches: Large oval, Scallop Oval, Eyelet Border, Round Tab, Word Window, Boho Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment