Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

I have been busy honest......

I know that I have been a very bad blogger recently but it's not because I have not been busy far from it, because I've been so busy I have not had a chance to take & edit photos of all the projects I have been working on.

This week has seen me getting together with my fellow demos & finalising the projects we will be doing at our Stampin Up Experience Day & I can promise you will not be disappointed with what we have got planned for you......So keep watching this space for some sneak peaks which will be coming very soon. And for anyone who are thinking about coming please be aware that we have only 10 spaces left so if you do not want to be disappointed you need to book your places now.

I have recently been really enjoying making cards & projects using punch art as the focal point & anyone who has attended my recent demo's & parties will have seen all my Punch Art resources. Which are basically laminated sheets of all the punch art creations detailing the punches that have been used. I promised my daughter she could give all the creations a name. I only asked that she ensured the 1st letter of their name was the same as the 1st letter of the creature them self. In hindsight this was not one of my brightest idea given that I ended being a spider!!! & this is what my dear husband ended up being ........


But a promise is a promise.........so we're stuck with them now.

Here is a quick Easter card using again punches


Recipe

Punches: Large Oval, 1-3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Boho Blossoms, Butterfly, 1/4" Circle, 5- Petal Flower

Stamp set: Occasional Greetings (110520)
Cardstock:Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow

I saw the orginal idea here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1655236?&si=punch art & just to have a go at this cute little fellow.

If you fancy joining me to make a punch art card & another project then come along to the Cadge Road Craft Group Norwich this Saturday afternoon I'll be there 1.30pm onwards. If you want more details then just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment