Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Monday 10 May 2010

Mini Swap

I recently took part in a swap over on the forum In Love with Stamping. We all had to use one the lovely new stamp sets from the mini & I thought it would be lovely to share all the great samples I received. As there were quite a few cards involved I thought so you can savour them I will do this in 2 parts with part 2 tomorrow.

I also thought it would be nice if I gave you the cards in order of where the stamps appear in the mini so this can be you own virtual tour of the mini.
So here goes with Part 1

On Page 6 you will find the
Extra-Large Two-Step Bird Punch (117191)
I know this is not a stamp set but it was far tooooooo lovely to leave out of the swap.

ByKara Watson

Page 7 finds versatile - I {Heart} Hearts (117010) which coordinates with our heart from the main catalogue.
By Emma Crockett

Page 8 & 9 - Something Sweet (117688)
This set can make great cards when used in cojunction with the Sweet Treat Cups (116802)
But here my lovely downliner Sarah has used in another way & 2 of the cute fishies even "swim" around.

By Sarah Horan

Page 10 - Framed with Love (114389)
Another really versatile set that I think gets somewhat overlooked but I know I will be using a great deal

By Amanda Bates

Page 11 - The ever so cute Fox & Friends (117020)
> By Emma H

On page 12 you find My Sweet Pea (118506)

Which was one of the sets we used at my recent all day event

ByPat

Page 14 is where we find one of my favourites Vintage Vogue (117690)

We also used this at the all day event & it had to be the set that you all wanted to have. Carolyn has kept this card very simple but its still really elegant.

ByCarolyn

Page 15 has Tiny Tags (118091) which coordinates with the Medium Jewelry Tag punch (117190) which you can find on page 6
By Jan Jackman

And finally for today we come to page 16 & 17
Autumn Splendor (116503)
By Kirsteen Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment