Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Recent All day Event

Last Sunday saw my 3rd all day Stampin Up event which I run in conjunction with 2 other demos – Lisa & Michelle. Once again the event was great fun.

Here we are before the event started. I meant to have got a picture at the end of the day as I can assure you we did not look this fresh.

032

Here is a closer look at our display.

033

And these are some of the projects we did during the day.

036

Lastly these are just some of the lovely ladies who attended all showing off their bags they made. I’m so jealous of them as they are much better than my effort.

047

If you like what you see & want to book a provisional place at our next event in February then get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment