Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.

Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)


Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Monday, 20 February 2012

Day 8– Showcasing Sale-a-bration Set 3–Elementary Elegance

Hi Everyone hope you understand the lack of posts last week due to half term week but I promise normal service has now resumed.

This week I’m going to concentrate on the Sale-a-bration set called Elementary Elegance. At first I thought I might struggle with this set only because I thought it lent itself to primarily Scrapbooking but how wrong I could be.


You get 7 gorgeous images with this set & I’m loving all the little elements that are just so useful to add that “little something” to your projects.

Here is my first project made entirely with this set & the only thing I have added as an extra, is a piece of the gorgeous SAB paper, which the ladies at my card club will be pleased to hear I have now stopped stroking & I’m now on my 2nd packet of it as I just cannot stop using it.


I used the small elements to over stamp the paper & with the help of my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049) I have taken just the crown from the frame to add the border around the card



Card: Very Vanilla

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic Gray

Paper: SAB Everyday Enchantment (126154)

Stamps: SAB Elementary Elegance (w 125120, c 125122)

Misc. : Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sharon . We will have to meet up soon. Mandy