Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Monday 20 February 2012

Day 8– Showcasing Sale-a-bration Set 3–Elementary Elegance

Hi Everyone hope you understand the lack of posts last week due to half term week but I promise normal service has now resumed.


This week I’m going to concentrate on the Sale-a-bration set called Elementary Elegance. At first I thought I might struggle with this set only because I thought it lent itself to primarily Scrapbooking but how wrong I could be.


008


You get 7 gorgeous images with this set & I’m loving all the little elements that are just so useful to add that “little something” to your projects.


Here is my first project made entirely with this set & the only thing I have added as an extra, is a piece of the gorgeous SAB paper, which the ladies at my card club will be pleased to hear I have now stopped stroking & I’m now on my 2nd packet of it as I just cannot stop using it.


001


I used the small elements to over stamp the paper & with the help of my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049) I have taken just the crown from the frame to add the border around the card


006



Supplies

Card: Very Vanilla


Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic Gray


Paper: SAB Everyday Enchantment (126154)


Stamps: SAB Elementary Elegance (w 125120, c 125122)


Misc. : Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sharon . We will have to meet up soon. Mandy

    ReplyDelete