Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Day 3–Spotlight on Mini–Marry Me

Hi Everyone  - By the time you read this I will be in London attending a Study Day for work, so I have my fingers crossed that the weather will be milder than it has been as I really do not fancy sitting all day in a stuffy room when the sun is shining outside.
Today I am continuing with my spotlight on the stamp set Marry Me.
I promised I would show you a way of using this lovely set other than for wedding/Engagement cards & here is what I came up with:
IMG_4255
I have added a couple of stamps from some other sets – the words & the foliage at the top of the card are from the set called Charming, which you can also find in the mini & I have also added some extra foliage beneath the poppies from the stamp set called Pocket Silhouettes which you can find in the main catalogue.  Let me know what you think.
Supplies
Stamps: Marry Me (c122003, w121929), Pocket Silhouettes (111672), Charming (w116519, c125829)
Card: Whisper White, More Mustard
Inks: Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Basic Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment