Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 2 June 2010

It's a girl

Well now I've got all your attention I hope you are all keeping well. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who have sent me good luck messages & cards for my new job. I'm really starting to enjoy it although I still miss all the girls I use to work with, but I will get to see them all on Saturday as that is when my leaving do is (I know it's a bit belated but I had to be persuaded to have this one as I did not want a fuss made).


Today's card is a simple one using my brayer loaded with 2 colours to make the background. To ensure the background is a rectangle shape I used a stencil to brayer through. The pram is made using a 1" circle with a quarter cut out & then a scrap of white card punched with the scallop border punch.

To get the tree in 2 different colours I have used my markers to colour it in I then "huffed" on the stamp to reactivate the ink prior to stamping. I also used the ink on just the words on the stamp as I did not want the whole image.


Recipe

Stamps: Tree -Forest Friends (113748), Words -Fun & Fast Notes (113500)

Card: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Gable Green, Bashful Blue

Misc: 1" Circle punch, Scallop Border punch, Buttons from Bold Brights set (103977), Markers in Glorious Green & Creamy Caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment