Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Thursday 3 June 2010

One for the men

What a surprise I had today when I visited my blog - my visitor counter had gone mad & when I looked more closely I saw I was having a huge volume of visitors from our friends over the pond. Being the curious girl that I am, I investigated your visits more & found I had been listed on this blog.

Well I can only say thank you to the blog owner Kelly for listing my little old blog there & having viewed some of the other blogs I feel it's a great honour to be listed amongst them so thank you again Kelly & I hope that my new visitors will take the time to comment on what they see & please visit again.

So today's card is a continuation from playing with my brayer yesterday, I think this card may be perfect for the man in your life. I've again used the lovely Autumn Days stamp set but this time I have used the partridge stamp.

To make the partridge different colours I've used both my inkpads & markers. I know a lot of people use just their markers to colour the stamp in but I found if I applied the green ink first using my inkpad & then coloured in the different colours with my markers I did not run the risk of any "white" areas appearing on my stamped images. Any contiamination of colours I got on my markers can easily be repaired by just scribbling the unwanted ink off on a scrap peice of paper.

Recipe

Stamps: Autumn Days (115452), Forest Friends (113748)

Inks: Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Really Rust

Card: Tempting Turquose, Whisper White

Markers: Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Garden Green

Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (117161)

Ribbon:Chocolate Chip 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (110111)

Hope you all enjoyed today's card & please do pop back soon to see what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment