Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Monday 14 June 2010

Stamp Camp

Some of you may have known that for the past 3 days I have been at Stamp camp where I got to be taught lots of different projects using non Stampin Up products.

I went with 2 friends & here they are hard at work.
Smiling at the camera we have Veronika & trying to ignore me is Greta, who I know regularly reads this blog. It was Greta's first time at a Stamp camp & I think we nearly frightened her off when we said how hard you have to work.
We started classes at 8.30am & went through until 10.30pm stopping only for meals. This year was a lot more relaxed affair, as there were fewer attendees & I think we all enjoyed it all the more for it.

Here are some of the projects we made over the weekend. I loved making the mirror at the back, which is made up of lots of different techniques.


I thought as all the projects were made with non Stamping Up products it would be a nice idea to take some of the projects & make them again using only Stampin Up products. I will try to upload a project every couple of days but as I'm unable to schedule any posts please bear with me as I'm having to fit this around work & my other commitments.

So here goes with the first project. Here's what we made at camp:

And here's mine made with SU's Tart & Tangy stamp set (111514) & the words are from the Trendy Trees set (113258)


And this version uses one of the hostess sets from the mini catalogue called Studio Sketches & is only available to hostesses who have a workshop, so if you love this set then get booking those workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment