Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Tuesday 8 September 2009

8th Birthday card

I'm sorry I have been a very bad blogger, I just do not know where the time goes but now the school holidays are over I promise to increase my blogging.


Here is a card similar to one I made my niece for her recent 9th birthday. As my own daughter is 8 this week I thought I would get ahead & make some 8yr olds birthday cards so I have a stash for when they are needed - Good thinking HUH!!!



Recipe

Stamps:Pink cat studio - dress up stamps, grass - judith c-32, flower - judith peg star
Card stock: Stampin up - very vanilla, pumpkin pie, regal rose
Paper:Stampin up -Sweet always (soon too be retired)
Stampin up- Scallop & large oval
Extras: Stampin up- Scallop & large oval punches, Diamond glaze (added to balloon)

I just love these Pink Cat Studio stamps as you can see below you can add so many things to her & you even get to name her, how cool is that?.

I named my set Amy after my daughter, how else do you justify buying a set of stamps for your daughter's birthday, which Mummy just has to play with............

1 comment:

  1. I keep looking at those pink cat studio sets as they seem so versatile, hope your okay.
    Lisa
    X

    ReplyDelete