Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Old Fashioned Christmas.

Here are a couple of cards that I made with 1 of my upliners Michelle. I have to admit that when this stamp set was in the recent mini I really was not tempted by it but now I've used it, it really has started to grow on me. The papers unfortunatly are on the retirement list & have now sold out BOO HOO.

On the reindeer we have used stamp & bond & the new glitters (Hint, Hint). Although I'll let you into a secret you DO have to add the stamp & bond to your versamark image if you want the glitter to stick - Guess who forgot to do this & then wondered why the glitter was coming off Whoops!!!! Well at least I gave everyone a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment