Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 23 September 2009

What a differance a colour makes

I thought I would play around with colours today, so I made 2 cards exactly the same but just changed the colours in each to see how that makes the cards look so different.

These first 2 cards use the SU flower & flourish from the Season of Joy set (110384). This set has to be one of my 2 favourite sets & if it ever retires there will be a flood around here. Season of Joy is designed to be used at Christmas but as you can see from the 2nd image that by just changing the ink & card to lavender lace & the sentiment to Birthday Wishes (from Sincere Salutations 105156) the card now becomes a birthday card



Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Joy, Sincere Salutations

Colours: Real Red & Basic Black, Lavender Lace & Basic Black

Card Size: 14.5 square

In this 2nd set of cards, the 1st card was designed by Michelle so I thought I would see if I could change it to a more Chrismassy card by again changing the colours. I'm not sure it really works given the flower is a poppy but let me know what you think.



Recipe
Stamps: Blooming with Beauty, Watercolour Joy, Forever Flowers, Oval all
Colours: 1st card -Barely Banana, Almost Amethyst, Perfect Plum
2nd card - Ruby Red, Garden Green, Old Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment