Stampin Up Experience Days

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Lisa & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Sunday 29th April - £25 for a whole day of cardmaking or scrapbooking or a mix of both - the Choice is yours.



Future Dates:

Sunday24th June,

Saturday 6th October

Saturday1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a BIG SHOT BUNDLE.
(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

Please note due to problems in the past we now need payment on booking & as before there will be no refunds without 48hrs notice.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

My new toy has arrived

My new pink baby has arrived safely this morning (that's my new laptop). I have had a quick play with it but unfortunately I cannot get it to connect to the Internet yet so will have to get DH to sort it out when he gets home.

I have no cards to offer today but I will show you the 2 bracelets I made yesterday. The first I was taught to do by Kay at The Bead & Bear shop which is located at Taverham garden centre, where I had a great time crafting & drinking tea. The lovely ladies who meet there at their weekly coffee morning all think I'm really quiet !!!!!!! I'm only quiet because I have to concentrate so much on what I am doing at the moment but give it a few weeks & I'm sure their opinion of me will soon change.
I used jump rings on both these bracelets. This first bracelet uses a 3 -2-2 pattern. As soon as Amy saw my bracelet she wanted one too so in my stash I found some 5mm jump rings so that's what I used to give it a more delicate look. I also used a 2-2-2 pattern this time.
Don't worry I have not finished Amy's bracelet yet so she will have a proper clasp on it & just not an earring hook.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bracelets sharon , I have the cricut carts ready for swap tomorrow. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete